Construction project management transcends an idea from conception through design, build and final acceptance. By applying the Project Management Institute’s generally accepted principals for construction projects, a customized service offering can be tailored to meet the demands of your project. Our team specializes in construction project management in Fairfax, Virginia.
Some of the construction project management consulting services we provide are:
- Translation of ideas and general requirements into a statement of work to obtain initial bids
- Advisory guidance on contractor/ sub-contractor bid evaluation and selection criteria
- Non-legal review and negotiations of contracts and construction documents
- Lead planning activities and oversee schedule review sessions to monitor design/ build activities
- Develop owner-centric cost reports that summarize critical cost data
- Analyze changed conditions and delays, and evaluate their impact on the project completion
- Assess the project life-cycle, risks, costs, performance and quality to determine required actions
- Provide pre-drywall and final inspections, as needed
- Facilitate project close-out and monitor the resolution of walk-thru items
At Biller and Associates, we provide a customized service offering that is tailored to your specific project to include recommended items that may require attention or follow-up with the appropriate professionals. To schedule an appointment with one of our consultants, contact Biller and Associates to advise your next big construction in Fairfax, Virginia today!