Important Update For All Builders
Beginning in 2021, Appendix F of the International Residential Code will require testing of radon systems installed in new homes. You can read about the specific requirements here.
How Biller & Associates Can Help
Radon is estimated to cause many thousands of deaths each year. In fact, the Surgeon General has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today. Only smoking causes more lung cancer deaths. If you smoke and your home has high radon levels, your risk of lung cancer is especially high.
You can trust Biller and Associates Home Inspection Services to perform accurate, through radon tests. We are not a radon mitigation company, which means that we don’t have a financial interest in finding radon in your home. Our only interest is helping you to accurately identify the radon level present at the time of the test.
Learn more about our radon testing services.
Other Builder Centric Solutions Include:
Construction Project Management
Biller and Associate’s construction project management services include:
- Translation of ideas and general requirements into a statement of work to obtain initial bids
- Advisory guidance on contractor/ sub-contractor bid evaluation and selection criteria
- Non-legal review and negotiations of contracts and construction documents
- Lead planning activities and oversee schedule review sessions to monitor design/ build activities
- Development of owner-centric cost reports that summarize critical cost data
- Analyzing changed conditions and delays, and evaluate their impact on the project completion
- Assessing the project life-cycle, risks, costs, performance and quality to determine required actions
- Providing pre-drywall and final inspections, as needed
- Facilitating project close-out and monitor the resolution of walk-thru items
Learn more about our construction project management consulting.